In this episode of Adapt or Perish, we discuss Fannie Flagg’s Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe!
For this episode, we read and watched:
- Fannie Flagg’s original 1987 novel. Read it on Amazon or iBooks.
- Fried Green Tomatoes, the Academy Award-nominated, 1991 movie adaptation, directed by Jon Avnet, and starring Kathy Bates, Jessica Tandy, Mary Stuart Masterson, and Mary-Louise Parker. Watch it on iTunes or Amazon.
- Famous recluse, Harper Lee
- The Blues Brothers, and Jake’s religious experience
- The career of Jon Avnet, according to the Justified Wiki. Also, Jeremy thinks Justified is a great show.
If you want to send us a question or comment, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet using #adaptcast.