In this episode of Adapt or Perish, we discuss Madeleine L’Engle’s A Wrinkle in Time!
For this episode, we read and watched:
- Madeleine L’Engle’s original novel, published in 1962. Read it on iBooks or Amazon.
- The 2003 TV movie, directed by John Kent Harrison, and starring Katie Stuart, Kate Nelligan, and Alfre Woodard. Watch on Amazon or iTunes.
- The 2018 theatrical movie, directed by Ava DuVernay, written by Jennifer Lee and Jeff Stockwell, and starring Storm Reid, Chris Pine, Gugu Mbatha-Raw, Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Oprah Winfrey. Watch on Amazon or iTunes.
- “The New Wave of Nicecore” by David Ehrlich for IndieWire
- Bobby Hill from King of the Hill
- The career of Chris Potter, including Kung Fu: The Legend Continues and Queer as Folk
- Krang from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- The cover of the DVD for the 2003 Wrinkle in Time, Pegasus and all
- The creepy, CGI Fabio-Pegasus from the same movie
- “Tomorrow there’ll be more of us” - Miranda, American
If you want to send us a question or comment, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet using #adaptcast.