In this episode, we look back on one year of Adapt or Perish in our One Year Spectacular!!!
For this episode, we read, watched, and discussed:
- Everything ever.
- The McElroy brothers, and their menagerie of podcasts, including: Sawbones, The Adventure Zone, and My Brother, My Brother, and Me.
- Buffering the Vampire Slayer, a bi-weekly podcast discussing every episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer in order.
- How Did This Get Made?, one of the original bad movie podcasts.
- I’m Horrified. “Enter an abyss of lighthearted panic and heartfelt hysteria with a podcast that explores the ups and downs of being alive in 2018 (all through the lense of two unconscionably anxious women). The world is chaos: be horrified with us.”
- Serial and 99% Invisible, two of the best produced podcasts we’ve ever heard.
- Smodcast, Kevin Smith and Scott Mosier’s podcast.
- Doug Loves Movies, Doug Benson’s movie podcast.
If you want to send us a question or comment, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet using #adaptcast.